Dog Portrait from Your Original Photo
We produce stunning, lifelike dog portraits from original photos, in a mixed media style of digital watercolour, pencil sketch and paint splatters.
Each design is digitally produced in Photoshop using your photo as a reference.
How it Works – Fast Turnaround Times
- After placing your order you will receive a sample proof via email to review, within 1-2 business days.
- Once we have received confirmation from you after you’ve reviewed the proof, your print will be despatched within 1 business day.
Dog Portrait Photo Tips
- The better your dog photo is, the better my artwork will usually turn out.
- If possible, the best photos are usually taken in natural daylight.
- Try to take a clear, in focus picture of your dog, with your dog taking up most of the picture.
- We need your photo to be the highest resolution as possible to help me see the finer details.
- If your dog is too far away in the photo it may be difficult to pick up enough detail.
- Avoid bright sunlight which can bleach away the detail in the fur, particularly in light coloured dogs.
- Using a flash can also sometimes cause similar problems, as well as giving the dog bright green eyes.
- Too much shade and shadows can cause some of the detail to be hard to see, particularly with dark-haired dogs.
- Taking the photo from the same level as the dog will often produce a better-proportioned angle.
Vibrant Colours Designed to Last
- Gallery quality Giclée print
- Fade-resistant UV protected pigment inks for a high-quality-print
- Printed on thick, matt fine art paper with a smooth finish
- Trimmed with a 1" (25mm) border for framing